1. Start the day with a shower and temper the water down for the last minute. Try to take a slow, deep breath as the water gets colder and colder. Check your breathing. You will no longer feel the cold as intensely as at the beginning.
2. Use a dry brush before showering and massage your body in a circular motion. This stimulates the lymph flow.
3. Pulling coconut oil should be part of every morning routine. The oil removes unwanted bacteria from the mouth and throat.
4. Make sure to wash your hands regularly, keep at least 20 seconds.
5. Mix 1 large glass of water each morning with either 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or 1/2 lemon juice and drink. If necessary, add some maple syrup or better molasses. Molasses contains many minerals.
6. Keep your water supply adequately. Your body functions rely on it to be able to work properly.
7. Make sure you have a healthy diet. Try to make your plate as colorful and versatile as possible. The base should always be vegetable and enriched with a little apple cider vinegar.
8. Prepare a smoothie or juice as a snack. They are the perfect nutrient carriers, especially for vitamin C (citrus fruits) and zinc (de-oiled cocoa powder, cashew butter). Make sure that coffee and tea can inhibit nutrient absorption.
9. Don't forget healthy soul food variants, like my healthy chocolate.
10. Give yourself enough space and give yourself some attention. Treat yourself to rest periods in which you consciously concentrate on yourself. Ideally: 10 minutes of meditation or yoga a day.
11. Go for a walk in nature or ventilate several times a day, so you ensure sufficient oxygen supply.
12. Make sure you get enough sleep so that your body can regenerate.